Terminal V is an all-day electronic music festival which runs over multiple indoor stages and some external areas.
We open at midday on Saturday. Last entry is 5pm .
The bar closes at 10.45pm, food closes at 10.45pm and the music concludes at 11pm.
Keep an eye out for official Terminal V after parties running immediately after the festival.
We recommend getting here as early as possible to avoid queueing
The Royal Highland Centre
Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB
Given it’s Halloween, we expect most people will come in fancy dress. Other than that, there is no dress code.
Small bags only. Nothing larger than an A4 size bag. All bags will be searched upon entry.
You can NOT bring your own alcohol + food on site
SKIDDLE – www.skiddle.com
RESIDENT ADVISOR – www.residentadvisor.net
TICKETWEB – www.ticketweb.co.uk
SEE TICKETS – www.seetickets.com
TICKET ARENA – www.ticketarena.co.uk
FESTICKET – www.festicket.com
DICE.FM – http://support.dice.fm/
FATSOMA – hwww.fatsoma.com
We are constantly turning away customers who buy fake tickets or are conned by buying invalid second hand tickets on social media.
We strongly advise people to NOT buy tickets from people over social media platforms.
ID is required upon entry and this must match up to your e-ticket or entry will be refused.
Terminal V will not be responsible for any fake tickets, please report to us anyone who may have been selling fake online tickets or operating cons.
ID is required upon entry and this must match up to your e-ticket.
Fake tickets will be refused entry on the day
Please contact your ticket outlet.
There are cash machines on site and we also accept card payments at bars and merchandise.
All stages are indoors, without some external outdoor areas.
There will be a cloakroom.
Yes you can smoke outside. Cigarettes will be sold at the festival.
All lost property will be given to Police Scotland the week following the event
There are toilets inside the venue and a high number of number of port-a-loos outdoors at the venue.
We have a food village with lots of choices for multiple traders.
There is No re-entry.
Last entry is 5pm
If you require more information on the disabled access facilities at the event or would like to get in touch please email [email protected]
If you require information carer tickets please email [email protected]
An accessible car park is located on site.
There will be a stewarded accessible toilet located on site.
A dedicated medical and welfare area shall be in operation within the event site. If you require more information, please email [email protected]
There will be excessive strobe lighting used throughout the event.
– Management reserve the right to refuse entry
– Valid ID is required upon entry. Strictly over 18s (Challenge 25 applies)
– Terminal V are working closely with Edinburgh City Council & Police Scotland on ensuring a safe event.
– We shall not accept or tolerate any Anti-social behaviour or Drug use at our event.
– All tickets are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
– The venue is subject to the licence granted by Edinburgh City Council
– All attendees are subject to be searched and if found in possession of any Drugs or paraphernalia then access to the event will not be granted. A zero-tolerance policy is in place.
– We aim to promote a safe fun environment for all to enjoy.
Any anti-social behaviour will also have you removed from the event
– Last entry is 5PM